Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting obsessed with Korean?













Dae Jang Gum Korean Restaurant



















Kim Chi soup with rice
















small side dishes


Affected by Sky and LT, I started to hear Korean songs, even put them in my blog. After school, G.na, and the most popular girls group - GG. Well, though I cant understand what are they sing, some of them have moving tempo, nice music. Therefore, for food and music, there are no barriers!Cheers* :)
Went to Dae Jang Gum Restaurant (大长今) last night. It's a nice korean restaurant at PJ area. This was the second time I went there for dinner, tried Bim Bim Bap(Stone Rice) last time, so I ordered Kim Chi soup with rice for this time. It's quite owkay for me as the Kim Chi soup is not too spicy, haha, and the price is quite owkay, it cost me RM 18 including tax for a Kim Chi soup with rice. Well, the foods are quite nice, but I think I have tried nice Korean food before .... so .... hmm..anyway, it's a nice korean restaurant to try, it's located at Section 14, Petaling Jaya, above Kemaman Kopitiam.
And I notice there's a coffee shop opposite the korean restaurant, Coffee Ritual, it looks more attractive to me, I saw some coffee products through Le Vitrine of the coffee shop, and the environment of the coffee shop seems nice too, I'm soooo gonna find some time to go try it! :)



Memories.
Me,
September 1, 2011.

8 comments:

lt said...

coffee ritual? i saw coffee ri nia haha...okok let's go together though i seldom take coffee...might have something i can try there^^ jom~

Wednesday said...

hahaha~~~go go go~~
go eat, play, take photos around~~ToGeTheR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

i like korea food!!

Wednesday said...

haha,maybe we can find one time to go eat korean food? :)

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

sure^.^ u come ipoh, ipoh got one korea restaurant not bad de^.^

Wednesday said...

hahaha~~blueksss~
see how first lur~~

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

u sure din come de la~~sad T.T

Wednesday said...

haha,don say like that ~~hard to say de mah~maybe i will go leh~~