Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pommes Frites. and Some Others

Morning~ simple reception for Koh from Ipoh, therefore, sure went for makan coz we are tham jiak gang! Went K3K for breakfast, a restaurant at SS 15 which I always go for dinner with my ex-colleagues, but this was the first time I went for breakfast~ Hmm...usually I will have coffee every morning, but, the coffee there really not my cup of coffee :( others ... so so only.

Had a great lunch at Pommes Frites Bistro@ Sunway Pyramid Asia Avenue. Never try this bistro before though I went Pyramid for N times. Yesterday I read some reviews through the net and I decide to take Koh to this bistro for lunch, nice try! The pastas were tasty and big portion!

Pommes Frites are quite famous for their Belgian Fries too, with a variety choice of sauces~Hmm, not bad ~



Hmm~seafood olive oil pasta with white wine. Personally, I prefer fried pasta or olive oil pasta than tomato or cream pasta. So, I really enjoy my lunch today! Yummy! There are lots of pastas so... I think you might found your own favo at Pommes Frites too ;-)
Anyway, the prices are reasonable, MYR 12-15 for a big plate of delicious pasta, kinda worth right?
By the way, thanks Koh, Ruby and Pearl for the birthday gifts! ^^





爱情太高 谁都到不了.

I tried to solve something which is kinda messy, and I thought I solved the problem. I thought. Slowly, I found I solve nothing. It's not his fault, it wasn't mine, who could really judge on people, or, who had or given the authority to judge?
I was once told, love is like a knife with two blades, whenever it cuts the other, you left a cut on yours too. I guess I'm just too stupid.

TaHi said, 我们都傻.

是的, 我们都如此盲目的执着.

Yes. I have nothing better to say at a moment like this, a tough moment like this, the Rumors.Lies.Guilty.Truth.Future.Fear.Courage.Confess.Loves. and Us.
Will it ends up happily ever after?
Me,
September 18, 2011.

No comments: