Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Durian Ice

After watched one of the episodes of OTH, it got me drowned, into deep thinking. It was about the little performance happened at Karen's Cafe, Jake brought his daughter, Jenny, to his world, and he sang a song.
"Such a lonely boy, couldn't find the joy within, such a lonely girl, such a lonely world we're living in, I watch it all go by, can't find a tear to cry, a tear to cry, a tear to cry."
The song was Lonely World, by Bryan Greenberg.
Do you ever have a voice inside your head, and it is trying to get out loud?
I do.
So then I grab my towelette and keys, wears my sport shoes. I jogged around the neighbourhood I live. It doesn't feel that bad too. The evening sun shines, and there are grasses, meet one or two strangers doing the same I did. I don't know how it works, but it calms me down, from the drowning part.
Trying hard to be the one I want to be.


Durian Ice from 甜品哥哥. I remember it was already months ago since I had it, it taste owkay. Well, I feel the durian ice from perfect ice I had in Wangsa Maju was the best, but then it was a couple years ago, during my uni life. I tried to go back again but failed, it always closed when I go, or it already moved. :( disappointed, cause I am a huge fan of Durian! haha, not all of my friends can accept durians, but I still able to find my soul mates anyway.




A day with .... lots of stuff to get through, guess it's time to say good night and ended it all. Pray for the good ones.
Me,
September 7, 2011.

No comments: