Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Good Ones and There Are The Bad Ones

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."
- Tales of The Two Cities, The Period, by Charles Dickens.

Trust me, all of us have good times, and vice versa too, not all the time, but once awhile there might be some tough moments that we have to get through, having the ups and downs, these, so called life. So do I, and I am not going to deny on it. Bad days visit me sometimes. But at least, I still trying to fill my days as much as possible, feel contented. Try as much as I could not going after negative thinking, nor thinking too much over something. So, anyway, I just keep the secrets. Go to the Next -
Hmm, and finally, got my spectacles, look simple one, but I gonna say, they look good on me! hahaha, sorry if I getting a little bit narcissism.
Went JoJo's noodle house for dinner, I guess it's not quite unfamiliar for some of you, cause it's something like Face to Face noodle shop. Still, both shops have their special noodle styles. I order spicy soup noodle today, kinda spicy for me, phew~
Luckily got Ginko Chestnut Red Dates tong shui to neutralize my stomach. They gave me lots of Gingko tonight :)~I guess I would not go too extreme next time, for my health's sake.

Ta-Da~

I am too young to say I see lots of stories around me. Too conclusive for answering all the questions and doubts come to me. Sometimes, I even get myself lost in the journey.




I hope you will be the first to show up, and hold me tight. Anyway, not gonna happen in the truth, but just let me keep a little hope.
Me,
September 5, 2011.

No comments: