Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday !

ready to go?

Last night was my 24th birthday, and it was mid-autumn festival too. Thanks my buddy accompany me, or else I will have to celebrate alone, poor thing, haha. Today is my buddy's mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday to you~~( I wonder if she will see this...hahaha!)

However I celebrated my birthday in advance with my ex-colleagues on Saturday and with my secondary school buddies on Sunday~! We went to T.G.I.F on Saturday, it was a fun night with them, and this is the first time I shouted on a chair in a restaurant! haha, a memorable night, thanks to Fish Fish, Potato, Er Mo, Pink Panther and Mr TaHi~! :D

Went to Look Out Point again with my secondary school buddies on Sunday, quite cool on that night and I ordered Tom Yam Bee Hoon *slurp*! It's nice to have a bowl of hot spicy soup in a cool weather~! We brought Banana Cheese Cake and Green Tea Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe as our dessert, two weird flavor cheese cake...haha, I think it's acceptable, but I think some of my friends might not like the weird combinations, haha~

Anyway, I will try anything once, cause I only live once~!

Happy birthday to myself, and thanks all the wishes from my beloved family and friends~Cheerful always!
Me,
September 13, 2011.

2 comments: