Saturday, September 10, 2011

Logenhaus Roast & Grill

Yesterday I was searching through the web for nice place to eat, haha, simply love to eat and share with my friends.
Somehow, I thought of Logenhaus. It's a German style restaurant (halal) located at Taipan USJ. Once went there with my buddy and his mom for dinner, after having a fun day with painting. Well, I read some reviews from others about this restaurant, some said it's good, some were ... really bad. I just gonna write my experience honestly, and I think it's a nice restaurant. Since it's about 5 months ago, so..I tried to recall my memories as many as I could.
There were some wooden plates hanged on the wall, I have no idea what are these for but I like the dining environment, it's like a simple bistro, warm. It's like a place you would love to have a meal with your beloved family and friends, have a toast or have a relaxing chit chat after dinner. Personally, I like western bistro style restaurant.
They served us roasted garlic bread while we were waiting for our food. My buddy recommend me this soda drink, blue is ocean soda, red is mine and it should be... raspberry soda, refreshing :)

The dishes we ordered that night, Grilled Salmon is mine, my buddy ordered Black Pepper Steak, and his mom ordered Roasted Chicken with Gravy. I couldn't remember the name of the dishes, but it's something like that, haha... but I remembered we enjoy the dishes very much. Perhaps I will visit the restaurant again some other day, and I will write another review about it again :).
If you like to try the restaurant, this is the address:
50, Jalan USJ 10/1B,
USJ Taipan Triangle,
47620 UEP Subang Jaya.





Some memories are good.
Me,
September 10, 2011.

No comments: