Friday, September 2, 2011

Healthy . Enriched . Friendship

Still in holiday mood, went Empire Shopping Gallery to have lunch, with LT, Janet and Sky. LT introduced us to an organic food restaurant, called Organic Goes Chic. My first thought was just another normal fancy-look vegetarian food restaurant in a classy shopping mall, and actually one of the reasons that I don't really like vegetarian food cause I'm kinda...Big Tummy (Carnivora), hahaha...
Owkay, but the menu of the restaurant was the first thing that surprised me. I didn't know that simple vegetables and legume can make so much combinations and dishes! Wow, it's really chic style organic restaurant! We ordered Fried Pasta, Curry Cheese Pasta, Herbal Bak Kut Teh and Tom Yam BeeHoon. Surprisingly, truly, the foods are nice, delicious, healthy and let me feeling refreshing.
Bravo! Star-Star-Star-Star*
In addition, the environment of the restaurant is quite comfortable. They are also selling organic products besides the counter. Hmm....about the price, since it's located in a quite classy shopping mall, so ... I think it's owkay for a healthy and delicious meal. :)
Don't forget to try out their special fruits drinks too! I would recommend Red Dragon Fruit Enzyme with Passion Fruit, it's yummy!
Organic Goes Chic
LG 32, Empire Shopping Gallery,
SS 16/1, Subang Jaya.
Mon - Sun, 10 am - 10 pm.
The menu of the restaurant.
Tom Yam BeeHoon, Curry Cheese Pasta, Herbal Bak Kut Teh, Fruits Drinks, Fried Pasta.

After having a satisfied yummy lunch, we walk around in the shopping mall, and I was trying to find an optician. Tried lots of spectacles today, one of them attracted me the most - Tiffany & Co., TF 2035 black. My Oh My~~~ it's perfect spectacles for me! So nice and so elegant, totally my dream spectacles! But I didn't get to buy it cause ... it's too costly for me, RM 1050! Gosh... good bye dream spec ... T.T
At last I chose Emporio Armani's, it costs me RM 510 including the lenses, half of a Tiffany & Co.! ~.~

Tiffany & Co., TF 2035 black

Haven't get my spec yet, haha, stay tune for my new look!
Bought 3 books today too, opps ... spend a lot today. Project Management, Event Management and Professional phrase used in office, to enrich my knowledge in management. Wish myself all the best in job hunting! ;-)


End of story? Not yet~we still went for sing k at Neway after these~haha, cause I'm a September Baby (actually Sky also a September baby but they only allow one baby in one room, lols), so free entrance fee! Woo-Yeah~~~ September is such a good month!
Had a nice day with lovely friends today! Thanks guys~~!




If I would make a wish, I hope he is the one with kind-hearted, whole-hearted, caring and appreciate my love. Happily ever after.
Me,
September 2, 2011.