Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So Oik - Broga Hill Part


Straight heading to Chris's house last night after my last shift in BP. Chris was complaining all the while when we reached cause he waited for us for 2 hours and sacrificed his good dating hours with Uncle Zhou, lols, so funny!
Then we departed from his house after Khoo arrived, around 4 something in the very early morning. Reached broga hill starting point around 5.45am, it was dark, definitely can't see without a torch! We were unprepared, so we bought torch at the stall there, not very expensive so it's owkay. The climbing to the hill top is owkay, not too tough, quite suitable for beginner climbers. What impressed me a lot is the moment I reached the 3/4 of the hill, around 6 something, the scene worth every step during the climbing! It was so .... nice, haha, I'm running out of words to describe how it impressed me, just simple, nice and worthy.
Just ignore about the downhill part. I almost depends on Chris to help me out because of ... acrophobia. So embarrassing! I will try to improve about that. Anyway, Broga Hill is very nice recreative place that I would recommend, if you like natural and outdoors. Haha, in addition, it's a very nice place for photography too! *wink* ; )

Could not help myself when seeing those photos, *wink* there are a lot more humor photos for this trip..hahaha!


I begin to learn at ease whoever, whatever, wherever, whenever, whichever, that comes to me or leaving me, either I care or I never care about.
Me,
August 31, 2011.

4 comments:

lt said...

hey cutie oik...love ya! likes all outing with u...gonna miss u so much, thouh u just bsides me lolzzzzzzz

Wednesday said...

hahaha~mugugi mugugi lah u~hahahaha^^
*hugs* will miss you all too~

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

wish you all the best~~

Wednesday said...

thanks tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^