Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tong Shui Crave: KTZ Food, 记得食.

Kepong Kei Tak Sei is quite a famous and popular place for nice Tong Shui and delicious Dim Sum. I went there with LT, Potato and Janet few weeks ago...Yum Yummy~!
We reached there around 10 something, the Tong Shui almost sold out, so we ordered Fruit Ice - Mango Ice, Honey Drew Ice and Kiwi Ice in the second pic .
I ordered Honey Drew Ice but I think Mango Ice is the best, and later I was kinda regret for ordering icy cold dessert coz it winded and rained heavily when we were enjoying our food, LOL, and I was actually shivering while eating my Honey Drew Ice...T.T...poor thing.
I kinda hand it to LT and Potato, they ordered a second bowl of ice dessert- Red Bean Ice (third pic) , after finish their Mango Ice...Salute! LOL...in such a cold cold weather...I surrender.
We also ordered few dishes of Dim Sum, personally, strong recommended - Sticky Rice and Siew Kow. Then we ordered SeaweedRroll, Crab Roll, Loh Mai Kai, Crab Meat Toufu and Fish Fillet. Others are quite nice too, but I like sticky rice and siew kow the most, yummmm! :)
I think this place has nice food, however, the price ... kinda expensive, our bill for all the above: RM 52.80. Hmmm, but it's worth to try lah.... :)
Find out this place: KTZ Food. 66, Jalan 7, Kepong Baru, 52100 KL.





Up a tree.
Me,
November 1, 2011.


No comments: