Sunday, November 20, 2011

The ED: version, One Day, and Me.



Twenties years, two people.
Just finished this movie this afternoon, [One Day], from the novel by David Nicholls. July 15, 1988 - Dexter and Emma begin a lifetime friendship after their college graduation and a night spending together. For the next two decades, twenties July 15ths, together and apart, their lives take different directions, meet different people. Somewhere along their journey, they realize that what they are searching and hoping for has been there for them all along.
Starring by Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess.

Have you found what you have been searching for in all this while?
Hold tight.

Love made loneliness lasting like forever, by Soda Green. Yea, either love or loved, had magnify the loneliness, and lonely is because of love or loved.
Neither do I, I don't remember both. And therefore, I am not lonely, look closely in my eyes, and you'll found me, I am not lonely, I am just empty. I only exist, when you hold me tight, when you sees me through the eyes and I know you sees something in me, and, when you think of me in one of those days, I smiled. This is me, even I start talking, it still, never seems to completely empty what's in my head and heart. But, I am just a swallow and simple person.




How could it be?
Me,
November 21, 2011.

No comments: