Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Melacca Nyonya Food Crave: The Tranquerah.


Last two weeks ago my manager brought me and my colleague to her friend's restaurant, The Tranquerah. It is a Melacca Nyonya food restaurant, located at Damansara, Red Carpet Avenue. Truly, the restaurant is awesome! Not to mention the food served there, huiyo ~ yummy! I had two bowls of rice that night!
Besides, the decoration there is quite unique, yet, comfortable. It is nice place for dining :)
Thanks to my manager for the meal ~~ yeah~~~ *happy*!
Strongly recommended! Five star *****
Ta-Da~~here goes the photos! but I was too concentrated in eating, therefore I forget the name of cuisine... :P

Check out this place @ 62A-G, Red Carpet Avenue, Encorp Strand, Jalan PJU 5/22, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya. Facebook: The Tranquerah.




An empty seat.
Me,
November 2, 2011.

No comments: