Friday, November 4, 2011

Indonesia Food: Brisik, Jaya One

This post is totally 'fresh'. Haha, which means I just back from gals gathering at Jaya One, and straight away post it.
It's been 2 years since last met with my uni course mates, and finally have a chance to gather up again, we chat like non stop...haha, sincerely, that's great :). Actually, I do feel guilty, after graduation I never actually contact them or catch up with them, my bad... but luckily friendship never fade away easily :) cheers!
Oh yea..we had our gathering at Brisik, Jaya One. It's an Indonesia Food Restaurant, but .... seems not really Indonesia, just more like ... a mixing of Nan Yang style. However, the foods are nice. I ordered Cream Sauce Pasta, which is recommended by the waitress, and it is really nice!

My friend's tum yum soup:


My phone run out of battery, so I din manage to take more photos... so ..that's all.
Check out this place: M2-1, Palm Square, Jaya One, No. 72-A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya.



We talk lots of things regarding relationship, suddenly, I feel like it's hard to meet someone that can together make up a perfect couple. Maybe I should just give up my silly thought ... and whatever, just empty the place, be resolute, absolutely, completely.... at least for now, till I found someone I want to hug him tight and kiss him and love him like forever.
I guess that's the connection I always wanted.
Be me.
Me,
November 4, 2011.

No comments: