Monday, October 31, 2011

Japan crave - Sushi Zanmai, One Utama.





I'm not a very big fans of Japanese food, but everyone knows, I'm a tham jiak person~I never missed nice food~~~hahaha.
There is always a long queue at Sushi Zanmai, One Utama. So, we and my friends went join the 'fun' there, again, that was weeks ago...We actually arrived earlier, so, we did not spend much time in the queue.
Ta-Da~~~Sushi, one of the classic Japanese cuisine, a handful of cooked rice, served with other ingredient (raw fish, fish eggs, fried toufu (inari), egg, grilled eel and etc etc..) and wrapped with dried seaweed.

My favourite Japanese cuisine - unagi, grilled Japanese eel (usually freshwater eel). But, honestly, I did not enjoy my unagi rice that day, because lots of tiny fish bones inside -_-.....spoil mood lur...sienz.

Lastly, my friends ordered this green tea ice cream, but I didn't get to try this, I think this can be bought in Japanese market too, maybe I should try this out other day.

Based on this visit, I don't think I will rate this place as 'preference' ... as..I don't like the unagi here... :( but that's personally.


My heart is empty, yet, occupied.
Me,
October 31, 2011. Happy Halloween.

No comments: