Thursday, April 25, 2013

Strong Heart

Leading mostly a lonely life, after I left home. They wonder why I did it, they make judges, they say my life is colorful, they say what they said, but I live how I lived. I have a sweet and peaceful home, with my daddy, mummy and brother. I love them very very much, I don't left home because I don't want them. I left for a harder, a tougher path, to become who I am.

One good thing I like about my life, growing with a stronger heart. 

No one knows why I am and why I did. No one knows what I have been through. Perhaps, they don't even know what kind of person I am, the real me, the true colors. (Huh? sounds scary and strange? Not really, it just people get used to see others with their specs, some just don't care about who I am, haha.) 

I love my life not because what I have got and the colorful side of it. I love it as a whole, together with what I didn't get, the downs and grays and damned mud. Still, smiling. Because, I have to get myself up, stand up and fight again. I don't know whether there will be someone coming for me tomorrow, so I have to be independent and strong enough, as if there's none.

So, I choose the tough way. I cried, I frustrated, I fell, but I always telling myself that ain't be long, and I shall back in place. Ride myself pretty hard, so this is who I am. I don't have a solid reason for wanting to become stronger, I just chose and follow my path. Perhaps, I will be capable to protect whom I care, when I know who I am.



After all this and that. And finally here and there. Such a damn mud road.
What I need is, a clear mind, a real me, and a stronger heart. stronger and stronger.
为什么要更强壮,要好胜?因为我希望我能给的都是最好的。
Me,
April 25, 2013.

No comments: