Sunday, April 14, 2013

A night at Guatemala Antiqua

Finally went to the coffee shop which I always wanted to go. Typica Cafe, located at Shaw Parade. Was told by my friend, this is the best coffee shop in the city. Three main points that inciting me: 1) Coffee, 2) Good Coffee, 3) Best Coffee. Lols, lame, and oh yea I know I am. HaHa!

It is really a small coffee shop, simple decoration with wooden furnitures, and I kinda like it. However, I am not a really Ms.Know-It-All about coffee, I am just a simply coffee-holic. So... I can't really comment on the coffee, like a boss . If I would really have say something, hmm, the fragrance and taste are just nice (Yea, I do really tried coffee at some other places that taste like *yewwwwk* before, and I am certainly unwilling to call it Coffee...).

Coffee of tonight, Guatemala Antiqua by siphon, recommended by the barista.  Natural fragrance from the coffee bean itself, with a little scent of flower, and the sour-bitterness is just nice.
Hmm...how I wish I know more about coffee. I Google-d Guatemala Antiqua, and here it is:



Drinking coffee from different places, it feels like traveling. And tonight, I have been to Guatemala Antiqua! :)






The doll was the decoration in the cafe. Simply edit it with my S.note to have some fun :)

Good Night.
Me,
April 13, 2013.

No comments: