Sunday, July 29, 2012

Makan feast at Melacca - Part Two, Coffee.

Love how coffee tastes, love how coffee colors my life.

Recommended by my colleague: Calanthe Art Cafe.
11, Jalan Hang Katsuri, Melaka.
This cafe is located at one of the Jonker Street lorongs. If you have not visited all the thirteen states of Malaysia, welcome to this cafe, it has coffee of the 13 states of Malaysia.






It does not have Caramel Macchiato as well...so I ordered those which my colleagues described as "weird" coffee. We spent three evenings at this cafe after working, it is quite a nice cafe for relaxing, the desserts are good as well. I recommended the puddings and caramel slice, they are delicious and perfect desserts with coffee.
I love to look at the small aquarium and the cupboard with all the coffee-related things on it. Inspired me to start my own coffee collections, haha.




Learn to enjoy and appreciate something, is a gain, is a gift.

No comments: