Sunday, July 29, 2012

Makan Feast at Melacca - Part One.

A first working trip with three eating monsters to Melacca. Well, my trip ended up very predictable - makan and party to the max!
Melacca is not only well known for the historical scenery, of course, nice foods as well! Guess four of us are the lucky four to have this chance to enjoy our whole weekend with a formal excuse "business trip", lols!

Introduced by my colleague: Makko Nyonya Restaurant
No.123, Off Jalan Parameswara, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka, Melaka.
I am not familiar with the location of Melacca, I think it is some where quite near to Dataran Pahlawan. There are a number of nyonya restaurants in Melacca. The previous nyonya restaurant I went with my cousin in January was Nancy Kitchen at Jonker Street. Both restaurant are good, I can't tell which is better. Gonna go Melacca again to explore more.
Satay Celup is a Must-try in Melacca. Introduced by my colleague as well: Restaurant Ban Lee Siang.
45E, Jalan Ong Kim Wee, Melaka.
One of the two famous satay celup, another one is Capitol. I tried both, but....unfortunately, I am not a big fans of satay celup, I only fancy satay....haha, however, it is a nice place for supper :)

Portuguese grill! How can we missed it? We had our dinner at Portuguese Settlement for two nights! Seafood and Seafood and Seafood...and the mango juice as well, taste sweet and sour, quite nice. I did not take much photos as my Samsung Note is always out of battery after the long day...lols...

Had my lunch on a late afternoon with my manager. This was recommended by him: Pork Noodle at Hing Loong Taiwanese Noodle.
No.11-J, Jalan Banchang, 75300 Melaka.
The location of this noodle shop is quite near to Ban Hong Xiang Tea House, which is a dim sum restaurant, yummmmmmm!
The noodle taste good, I feel like having more pork chop, the portion bit ... small.... lols.
Our breakfast on the last day of our working trip - Ban Hong Xiang Tea House, at Jalan Banchang. Niceee~~~the whole table was full of platessss...... Cheers! My colleagues memang eating monsters...however, we fully enjoy the trip ;-)


No comments: