Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ipoh - Trip ended with Sunshine.

Continue with my Ipoh trip...which I should be posting it a month ago...aiks! Hmmm...now can see how busy I am~haha...
Owkay, the time I went Ipoh was the birthday of Jiu Wang Ye. So I went to join the festivity at Tou Mu Gong.
Shun Shun Li Li, Huat arrrrrR! hahaha~
Finding fresh made Nyonya Kuih? My friend recommended this shop to me, quite a unique shop, selling a variety kind of Nyonya Kuih, yum~~taste good too^^ Regretfully I went there with a full stomach...I always have a thing to Nyonya food, so I definitely will visit it next time to try out more Nyonya Kuih~ (and note: Wei Wei, there got sell SnowBall! quite nice :D)

Visited a nice place lastly, Gua Kek Look Tong (极乐洞). It's a beautiful place with a nice garden behind the cave, and there are a lot of statuette, interesting.



Trip Ended with Sunshine :)

No comments: