Friday, October 7, 2011

Ipoh - Others

Sorrrrrry~I was so busy and din get to finish the Ipoh foods till now.
owkay, actually...I forget what I wanna say dy...hmm..well, just post the photos took during my trip to Ipoh.
Ho Hei-According to my mum's business friend, this shop started with a small stall at shop lots corridor, and till now, they have their own kopitiam. So, there's some history behind this name-Ho Hei.

Seems normal, but the soup taste good.

Yea...something like Yong Tou Fu. Hm...but I don't remember what's the name of the shop...opps!


Tong Shui Gai - Heard about this name since I was working in Ipoh, but never get the chance to go there...My friend brought me there when I visited to Ipoh, ^^ yeah~~ I like the mixed fruit ice! with a scoop of ice-cream on it, simply nice :)

Lastly, went to DAORAE at De Garden. It's a korean restaurant, thanks Endo for the treat! Haha, really enjoyed the trip to Ipoh :)