Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ipoh - Dim Sum Part

Went Ipoh 3 days for accompany my family and visit my buddies. Again, it's on a whim, with no planning, but it's a nice short trip before I begin my new life :) Lucky me.
And, of cause, not to forget to belly-worship, Ipoh is famous for nice foods !
Went Fook San for dim sum again. It reminds me of the previous trip to Ipoh with my buddies, it was fun and memorable one, I never forget everyone smiles and shines like the sun of that day. Some memories are beautiful.
I like this photo so much, taken on March 2011. With Man Lui, Eng Lee Fish, Janet, Clarice and Wei Wei. :) I miss the moments we spent together, let's do something like that again~!
Fried Lo Bak Gou, nice~ Taste like Kuching's Char Kuih. Must try!

A new dish tried this time. Chispy Chicken Foss Roll, with peanuts and cucumber, wrapped with thin layer. Not bad :)

My favourite - Egg Tart.

Ta-Da~~yum yum~drooling right? hahaha~

Well, I also went the dim sum shop opposite Fook San on the other day, called Ming Ge Dim Sum. Actually I was told Ming Ge is nicer. Well, both of the dim sum are very nice~Worth to spend a precious beginning of the day over here, with nice dim sum as breakfast ~.

The Egg Tart at Ming Ge also very nice~

Seriously, nice Fried Yam (Wu Kok) I ever eat! Yum Yum Yum~~~~ Must try~~!

Ta-Da~~~ filled with dim sum-sssss~~~ :D

Wahaha...non-stop eating at Ipoh...gonna work hard bit on keep fit ... :P
Been bit emo on last post, anyway, I guess I gonna pack the negative thinking, keep everything on track. A new me again. By the way, I will start a new work next Monday, as well as my buddy, new job, new environment, new people, new boss, all the best to both of us! Cheers! :)
And oh yea, Happy Birthday Hu :)





Wondering, if missing can be controlled.
Me,
October 2, 2011.

2 comments:

Ur ah di said...

*Step by Step by

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

hope to meet u again~~