Sunday, August 21, 2011

Health Check

Went for a body check up in my company, BP Healthcare, together with my lovely colleagues. It's totally on a whim, we did not plan, not ready, not even fasting, then just go withdraw our blood for health check. OMG, I was nervous when the syringe was just in front of me~! *swallow* hahaha.
For your information, I already a JOM in my department. Therefore I seldom in charge in routine run test. That day, my junior came to inform me that an EDTA was clotted. I was thinking who's the unlucky one, Holy Goodness! I saw my own name on the EDTA tube that she passed me. *black out*0_o
Owkay....then the other day I went to withdraw my blood again to complete my haematology tests. In all, I went through three draws for the test, poor thing.




Got my report on the following week. Well, seems owkay, besides the iron deficiency anemia and tumor marker CA 19-9 part, other seems quite good. Consult a doctor at BP Diagnostic Centre regarding my report, she suggested to have an ultrasound screening for investigate the elevated CA 19-9. The ultrasound report was fast, I got the report on that day, and it's free screening for me from my company~! Anyway, the report shows no abnormal findings, guess I have to monitor my tumor marker every half year then.
Well, it's good to go for a health check, at least you will get to know hows your body's condition, right?


Little Taiwan Claypot Lao Shu Fen, Little Taiwan Three Treasure Beef Noodle

Went to Little Taiwan Restaurant @ Summit for dinner with my friend last night. Truly, the food is ok only, but sometimes I think neither the food nor place matters the most, it's the companion.
Watch Rise Of The Planet Of Apes last night too, the story line is quite good, I can say it's worth to watch. Then we went Amusement Park for gaming, hahaha~ it's a great night with laughter, hmm, just ignore about my awkwardness in the gaming part, haha!



Stay good.
Me,

August 21, 2011.

4 comments:

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

what is that?

Wednesday said...

haha, what do you mean by 'that'?which 'that' o?

~Endo~志成,字崎远 said...

i mean the report, what happened to you?

Wednesday said...

me ah...i thk shud be iron deficiency anemia lo,and one of the tumor marker is elevated(haha,can ask tim about this since he is immuno dept de),got consult doc dy, but still dun know whats wrong lo..