Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another beginning

It has been a while.
Been so occupied for all the while, too many things, too many works, too many I missed out here. Anyway, took some time to restructure my blog, add some photos, guess it's a new start again, yeap, again. Resigned from my current company, next week will be the last week, I couldn't describe how anticipating I am, need a refresh deadly.



Went SS2 Durian Buffet few days ago, Wahaha~! Ya, finally, I was so excited :)! Always wanted to go there, finish 4 durians that night, OMG. Look at the photos, I starting to miss those durian now *drooling* Thanks WeiWei again~~~ ;-) buddy forever~!


Owkay, after editing this and that, and drop some simple words @ here, it's 4am in the morning, guess I better get to bed.

Good night :) and sweet dream.




Happy beginning.

Me,

August 21, 2011.

No comments: