Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So Oik - Farewell Dinner Part, a night to remember

Really enjoy my days recently. Stay together with my colleagues and friends, laugh together, feels like so relaxing, nothing to worry about.
Had a farewell dinner with LT, Sky, Janet, Chris, Khoo and Wei Wei at Ampang Look Out Point.

 Sky brought his DSLR, so we were crazy snapping photos that night. It's been years din go ampang look out point, the view was very clear that night, nice~ but it's kinda hot.


Grilled Lamb Shank, Grilled Chicken Chop, Apple Special and 100 plus Lemon Blue, Grilled Lamb Shoulder with German Sausage, Chicken Maryland, The night view of Kuala Lumpur.

I couldn't recall the name of the restaurant we went on that night, but the food portion was big! I order Grilled Lamb Shank, wow..that was a lot...!
The foods are good, nice atmosphere too, the waiters are quite nice too! And thanks guys for the treat, it's a great night to have you guys around, sharing the happy moments! Thanks! I will treat you guys go somewhere nice for nice food when I get a new job! Yeah *blink* ;P !
I will miss you all :)




I wasn't me if I din get to meet you.
Me,
August 31, 2011.

No comments: