Thursday, March 28, 2013

UnLoved ...

Built, unbuilt.
Do, undo.
Speak, unspeakable.
Swerve, unswerving.
Love, and unloved...

I have been a little quiet, for a while. It isn't odd, I keep things to myself ... mostly, and all the times.
I have been thinking how if.

Quizas, quizas..., si no nos conocemos...

"...And can you still love me, when you can't see me anymore?" - Other side of the world, KT Tunstall.

How if we have not know each other? Asking myself when I was looking at you, while you were smiling, talking, hopping around like a child, and while you were just around me. Perhaps in other side of the world, there is another time and space, where we are just strangers, we just passed and went off into the crowd. Maybe we would never remember, not even keep a few seconds of picture in our mind, not even a smile, not even a word. And, where will I be, who will I become?

Sometimes, I even wonder how I will find you in the crowd if we never know each other. It feels like a deep black hole and emptiness, whenever I think of this. So, I guess this is it, you mean something to me. Some how, I don't know why and since when.

I think I am either too free, or sank a little over, to ask for trouble. Regrettably, you will never feel this way. Perhaps I should be thankful, so you won't be afflicted without me.


To love, and unloved.

Me,
March 28,2013.

No comments: