Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sweet dream

Let it crumble.
Classic perfectionist I was.

I once built a castle just to protect myself, to keep a safe distance from anyone. Grey and tall walls, and they were just as cold as ice.


Went for brunch alone today.
I wasn't about to isolate myself from my life and social circle, it's just some private time needed. We all know, it happens.

D'italiane - Paradigm Mall, Level G.
A little pricey, hmm, overall are owkay, I would rate it as 'reach expectation'. I like the environment a lot, it is not a thoroughly closed compartment, therefore, it is quite comfortable, at least not stifling. I picked the window seat, as usual. Coffee? It's a compulsory. Coffee of today was Cappuccino Viennese. Less bitter, with cream and chocolate flakes.
I think some might agree with this: Sometimes we need something sweet to compensate the taste of reality life.



Zabaglione, sweet and creamy, nice potion for two. 
After having Italiane Chicken Sandwich, I was craving for dessert. This might sounds a little funny, 'cause .. I dreamed about we having cake together last night. You held my hand, gently, and smiled to me, just like I ever wanted. I just simply feel protective and secure, to have you and your love. Everything was so complete.
Inane, I know... I know it's just a dream, but I really wish to remember how these feel, they are all I ever wanted, and all I ever wished for. I am not hoping the sweet dreams to come true, as I know it will never. I am hoping you will feel the sweetness taste of the cake in your dreams, like how I feel. And, you will wake up with a smile on your face, with a sweetness taste in your heart.

Good night, and sweet dream.
Me, 
March 31, 2013.

No comments: