Sunday, August 5, 2012

Good Life ...

Good night and sweet dream.

A weird prologue for my update. Things getting weird recently, or I should say, I have been thinking too much recent days. Pushing myself and making my life in pain, and I did it again today.

It is harder than expected to be on the fence, swinging between both heartbreaking decisions. Truly  madly deeply, a heartbreaking path. Some answers are like roses, they have thorns. Some are like stars, they glow, however in a dark, cold, liveless desert. Some are like mirrors, reflecting almost near to absolute truth, somehow so distorted by eyes of a person. There is no answers for me at this moment, perhaps, the harder parts are always intentions and emotions. Many said to live a life and move on. Yea, as long as life is good, nothing much I to complaint about.
This gotta be a good life, this could really be a good life, a good, good life.



Try to be truthful, to myself.
This is only the matter of time, people come people go. Hopelessly, I needed a hug from you, a sincere hug with tons of words which never tell.



Good night and sweet dream, to you whom I care a lot, with whole-hearted, with care, and with love.
Me,
August 5, 2012.

No comments: