Monday, August 27, 2012

Dine & Psychology.

Dine alone at [the apartment] KLCC after work.
Always running out of idea what to eat when I'm alone, sometimes I rather starve, although I love foods. Perhaps, undeniable, sometimes we really need a companion. Haha, ain't hinting something, I just simply love to share the joy of "tham jiak" (in hokkien means "glutton").
Unexpectedly, quite enjoy the moment of dining alone that day, even had dessert after the meal, LoLs.


To enjoy a pleasant meal, pick a right seat first :) 
So, which seat you usually choose in a restaurant? Do you know our behavior, habit and even choices sometimes reflecting our personality? Psychologically. Haha, here are a few choices: 
A. Middle of the restaurant.
B. Close to windows.
C. Corner seats.
D. Close to entrance.

The result of analysis? See at the bottom of this post ; )


Cocktail: Tango Mango, recommended by the waiter. Hmm...I didn't really taste mango in the drink...but, quite owkay. Chill~


Seafood spaghetti recommended by waiter as well. The waiter is quite fervent, he even advised me to have the spaghetti while it is still hot...when I was taking this photo. LoLs. Taste good, I prefer fried pasta with olive oil, rather than cream or tomato paste.


Guess I was in good appetite, the dessert: Signature Red Velvet Cake, berries with cheese, nice dessert ; )


Went pass the park after dinner. There was color fountain on show, so I stopped by. It's been a while, oh, I should say, I never really relax myself... 


Owkay, time to reveal~~
Those who choose to sit:
A. Middle of the restaurant, are people with strong confidence, passion and love victory. They might be extraordinary, or...maybe not, in the reality. They are usually assertive, stubborn and perhaps "boast" type. 

B. Close to windows, are cheerful, rational and whose love freedom. They seems peace and tender, however, are tough and strong person. They love planning, doing things step by step, and like to get well prepared.

C. Corner seats, are low profile observer. They usually stand at a side and observing people around, feel uneasy to become attention of the crowd. They are usually sentimental and sensitive.

D. Close to entrance, usually intense, impatient, and energetic. They are living in fast pace, with indomitable and strong will. However, sometimes maybe a bit obstinate.


How do you think? Hmm~ :)
Me,
August 27, 2012.

No comments: