Monday, April 30, 2012

A Moment With You

In our daily life, we are always revolving around people. They are important, impressive, necessary or they are just the other way round.
Someone might just stays in your mind, even they are no longer exist in your current life. Someone never appears in your mind, even they keep trying to attend your every single day. I guess we all have a very limited space and selective authorization in one's heart.
Talking about this, in 25 years of my life, I met a lot of people, and I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone who ever come to my life. Again, I did not write this blog just for special dedication, this is for everyone who reading this.
Finished watching a thai movie a few minites a go,it is about a story of girl's first love. And I cried in the end..i feel a pain right at my chest,like a tattoo in one's heart,have you ever had this strong feeling before? It might hurt,it might be sweet as well. And we all call it, love.




Better in time.
Me,
April 30,2012.

No comments: