Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eat . Pray . Love

I am quite surprised when I log in to blog posting today. Blogspot had updated the layout and looking fresh, new and clean now. Nice one! I like this changes, so...I gonna type a post.
Well, changes, which is the only constant thing I knew, either you like it or not, soon will not be the same as our yesterdays. I make a move, and going to make another big move in the near future, and of course, there are many more in my future. Tough, but happy that I have this courage to take up all the things I have to bear. My tomorrow, seems very unpredictable again. To fear or not to fear.
Quote from a person I admire, Christopher Columbus: You can never across the ocean, unless you have the courage to loss sight of the shore.
One thing to bear in mind, have faith and be prepared.
Hold on to the things I want, and remember always. Since future is unpredictable, to fear or not to fear wont be changing much. The things that are crucial to our path of tomorrow are the what we do, what we think, what we decide today. As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
However, future is not truly unpredictable, since our today defines our tomorrows, hmm, partly? Therefore, be prepared and we shall be good in adapting.
Very 'lecture' feel for this posting today, just trying to share my thought.
Ask yourself a question: What matters you the most? And, think about it again, does it matters after a 5 years time. Then you shall be know what should be putting to your list. Well, if you do not have one, then make your list today, and you shall see your tomorrows.

Oh, by the way, I received gifts from my boss today, two books and a small container with almonds. I love them, very much. Thanks boss, I wish all the best to you too.



Through all the things, we had come so far to this point, it is already up to you. To love, I always do what I have to do. And then, I shall have the answer...
Me,
April 21, 2012.


No comments: