Friday, May 27, 2011

Chocolate temptationS !




Life is a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you get next.

Went to Dessert's Bar Cafe at Subang Parade with Wei Wei. It's a Wednesday, Belgian Chocolate Fondue promotion is on going! But funny he accidentally read the name to 'Belgian Chicken Fondue', hahahaha, I almost fell from my chair XD ! So OIK! I wonder how a Belgian Chicken Fondue looks like....but this is how Belgian Chocolate Fondue looks like :







So tempted, right?ice cream and fruits with ChoCoLate! That's the best lunch I ever had~of coz' the chocolate fondue is the dessert. I ordered a waffle sandwich with coffee, typical lunch, the waffle sandwich is so nice *slurp*~ I gonna try out other foods on the menu then :P


Good night, everyone~by the way, I'm now back to my sweet home at Kuching, guess the next post will be Nice Kuching Foods :P


and one question, do you guys actually know how an airplane can flies?

haha, I'll find out the answer and post it on the my next post, ok?




:)

Me,

May 27, 2011.

No comments: