Saturday, May 7, 2011

because I decided.





Coco Mademoiselle, from myself as a birthday present of 24th (an excuse to get myself something I wanted to have, and, perhaps something expensive XD ... )
Had a new hair do at Mid Valley La Mode Coiffure, got myself a new perfume.
Never thought that I would be the person I am now. Never thought that I will live alone, away from home for years. And, here I am, become a person that I never thought before.
Sometimes I would think that I'm a little girl, can't wait to grow up and become a somebody in the big flourish city, the big glory stage. Trying to be prefect - a mature, elegant, attractive, knowledgeable, courageous, socially active, optimism, healthy person.
Have you ever dream you are shining like a star, a focus point on a stage? Or, just to be proud of yourself, because you are who you are?



Make a change, have a chance.
Me,
May 7, 2011.


No comments: