Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I miss you, it's a short paragraph of the poem.

I'll miss you till I meet you.
And I'll miss you till I meet you.
I'll miss you all the time.
--[Dar Williams-Miss you till I meet you.]

Missing someone is like eating dark chocolate, it's bitter sweet, and it's lonely. All those feelings of loving someone, caring someone, missing someone, it's a lonely, secretive feeling, don't you feel the same too? My dear, there's so much you don't know about it. I miss you every time I woke up. I thinking of you when I'm boiling water to have my very first cup coffee of the day, and miss you again when I having my coffee with my breakfast toast. I standing in front of confection shelf in the supermarket, pick up your favourite biscuit, smiling coz' I think of you, but I put it back again. I like to see your smile, something chemical happened inside my head whenever I saw your smiles, it keeps vexations away. And I think my heart will be more healthy if I sees you more, coz' it beating slightly faster every time you showed. I'll order your favourite drink without a thinking, unintentionally, somehow, I think it had started to be my favourite too.
I missed you and I'm missing you, just simply miss you.
And I wonder if I ever show up once, maybe once or twice in your mind? But, I never ever ask, coz' I dare not to ask, and I'm afraid to hear the answers from you.

Do you have the feelings or have you done the same thing before? Someone just suddenly, slowly, occupied your mind, slowly without your attention. Isn't it bitter sweet and lonely? It's like a secret something, a very private emotions. I found these are quite interesting, I mean I did have all these feelings before, and now I found whether loving someone or not, and still, it's lonely.
Every single day, a paragraph of missing, irrigate the secret garden in my heart. One day, you will see the blooming flowers abound, in the secret garden of my heart, with the pictures of you, and me too.
Me,
May 11, 2011.

No comments: