Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Victoria Station USJ Taipan



Well, it's been awhile since my last update on food, do I just stop hunting for food or anything? No, absolutely no~ I love food, love exploring new places and trying new dishes. It's just I am too busy for food blogging, with overly packed to-do-list, self-study, gathering, outing plan, prepare for new up coming events, bla bla blah... I am overwhelmed, and I guess I probably only have time to update more after June.
However, I finally get to try Victoria Station at USJ Taipan on Mother's Day Dinner with my friends (my beloved mom was at my hometown). I always have a thing on western food, especially Bistro, that will catch my interest a lot.

Actually I was planning to go Logenhaus again, my friend suggest to try Victoria Station so we end up there. Firstly, I love the environment of Victoria, it's a warm-feeling restaurant. The foods are nice, hmmm, they maybe, probably forgot my order that night, so I waited almost an hour for my salmon and grilled chicken combo. That was the one thing that I was not happy with the service of Victoria Station. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the food, delicious.

This is the salmon and grilled chicken combo which let me waited for an hour. Hmm.. the price is approximately RM 40 inclusive of taxes, I think this price is quite owkay for a combination dish.

My friend's dish, Salmon and lamb chop combo.

Chicken Maryland. My friend let me to try a piece of it, and I have to say, it's very delicious! And the price of this dish is around RM 28 inclusive of taxes, that is worth! Yummmmmm~~I like it.


Restaurant details:
Victoria Station Taipan: 21 Jalan USJ 10/1G, 47620 Subang Jaya, USJ Taipan.



No comments: