Saturday, May 26, 2012

Getaway Trip: Port Dickson + Seremban :)

Went for a short trip on last weekend, plan very last minute, book room very last minute, everything at very last minute, however, it was awesome. I totally let go of everything in my heart when I was there, at the seaside. I feel so calm and relaxing, feels like I never have to worry a single thing, finally, after all these while.Sounds like I have been through a hard time, well, all I can say is, life treat me kind all these while, and I am now on my way thinking about my life and destiny, learning to take care of myself independently, be appreciate, be patient, be mature and responsible. I have been focusing myself so much on reality, learning to be down to earth, and I know, I can never be the best, however, I can learn to do the best I can. Suddenly, I feel that I am no longer the arrogant and stubborn person I used to be, or, maybe I am no longer the young girl I used to be, haha! All these heart-searching time, is not a easy time for me, I could not say it is a hard time though, so, please stay with me while I am trying to search my path, I do appreciate for the forgiveness and understanding, sincerely. Thank you so much :)
Owkay, back to the topic, I enjoy the trip so much, though "tortured" by the big sunny for hours at the seaside, haha...

Before return to the busy city, we went to Seremban for food hunting. Siew pao and baked crab are must-try in Seremban! We actually browsed through several food blogs to search for the locations, yea, we did some homework because none of us know the direction of Seremban. Luckily, we able to find the desired places after a few turnings. Honestly, the maps we search on food blogs ain't helping much.

Asia Siew Pow,
368, Jalan Seng Meng Lee, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
It is located quite near to Restaurant Yi Poh. You can see a big Jabatan Polis at the road side, turn in and you will be at Jalan Seng Meng Lee. Follow the road at your left hand side, you will soon see "Asia Siew Pow".
Hm..., well....hmmm, actually... we think the siew pao at SS15 nicer.


Kedai Makanan Seremban,
No 3720-3724, Jalan Tuanku Munawir, 70000 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
It is located quite near to Pasar Besar. You can see The Store and another seafood restaurant (forgot the name) along Jalan Tuanku Munawir. It is at road side, just before Jalan Veloo (the road which going to KL).
The price is reasonable, food is owkay.















After working for long hours or staying stress for some time, allow yourself to go for a trip, share the moments with family and friends. You might feel like do not have enough time for rest, however, I feel recharged after going out for a getaway trip, feel contented with pleasure and memories, worth so much than sleeping and spending time alone during weekend.
:)
Thanks guys! for the trip and everything.

No comments: