Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's Plan B !

Well, funny 'cause I don't even have a Plan A.
Haha... Owkay, Plan B is a restaurant in the newly open Paradigm Mall. I like the name, I like the environment, the foods are owkay, waiters are polite and helpful.. hmm.. price, maybe a litttttttttle bit high? Over all, I like it.

 

 

Was rushing to the mall that day, so I had my brunch there. Glance through the menu, mostly western, and it just my preference - western food... oh yea~
Ordered my favourite coffee, Macchiato and randomly picked a brunch dish, Eggs Royale.
If you are not a coffee person, forget about trying Macchiato, 'cause it comes in shot, something like espresso. I kinda like the taste of the shot, it is concentrated and bitter, however, has a nice taste after the bitter, Syiok. Hmmm, if you doesn't like raw food, forget about Eggs Royale as well - two delicately poached eggs with smoked salmon, served on toasted English muffin. Truly, I like the way they make the poached eggs, wonder how they make it, kinda special.
Lonely brunch with just me... hmm.. but I kinda enjoy it.


No comments: