Sunday, June 17, 2012

The collide, after.

Leo: "How do you look at the woman you love, and tell yourself that it's time to walk away?" - The Vow.

I hadn't really told you everything, not in all these while. I say nothing, or do nothing,  and I just watching you walk away, day by day. I am thinking so hard, and even struggle in the night, wonder if I should just let it go? It's hard. I know, there is nothing I can change now.
But, I hadn't say anything.
The moment of impact, causing the ripples effect that beyond what we can predict. Bringing particles crashing together, and spinning off into the crowds. I wasn't knew  it at the first place, wasn't knew I will spending so much time in thinking of you since then, wasn't knew I will cry when I think about the gap in between. I never meant to sway away.
Here I am drowning in the ripples, after the collide. I can never, no matter how hard I tried, to control all the things. I will always remember your smile and the way you whisper to me with your eyes, like how I remember the sparks when we met. I never ask for anything, but i wish you will remember me like the way I remember you.



I wish all of us will find someone who willing to read the vow and holding hands for life.
Eventually, happily ever after.
Me,
June 17, 2012.

No comments: