Friday, March 18, 2011

sunshine at Ipoh !







Had a wonderful weekend at ipoh. had very nice food, had fun, had laughter and sunshines!
It was really memorable as I din had any activities since I came west malaysia. So, first of all, I really have to thank Wei Wei, at first there's no one else has any interest on company annual dinner at ipoh, but I really feel wanna go back Ipoh for a weekend holiday, then he came and said he might be going, haha, then the others started to join. hm...guess this incident just trying to say that I have no attraction at all...:(
hahaha~ but really have to thank him for this wonderful trip, I know he is quite tired that day coz he had to drive all the way to Ipoh and back to KL with not having enough sleep...sooorry Wei Wei~~but i think the thing that make him so wanna 'kill' me the most....is..he accidentally became a magician assistant because of me...hahaha!!!
And not forgotten, thanks four eyes zai provide comfortable place for us to stay overnight at Ipoh, and chit chatting whole night with me, haha, hope all the best working at HQ! we will miss you, and remember to come KL during holidays!
Other than that, happy to meet my new colleagues, my new friends~amy, koh, yeori and sky~nice to meet you all~hope we gonna have more trips together!
Lastly, to my lovely room mate,cui wen, please take good care of yourself at HQ k?eat more,rest more, dont get stressed over work~gambatte!

No comments: