Wednesday, March 30, 2011

life goes on




Another day has come, one after another, like the lampposts in the night, in the city. I wish I could just get on my car and drive away, far far away, until the lamppost ends.Into the darkness beyond the city, wherever It will brings me. Cuz' I had been so restless for awhile, trying to jump out from the swamp.
The other day, sing k with my colleagues, was sitting in the dark room and watching them singing, and then I started to think something again, haha, I know I know, Im the Thinker! hahaha....so restless! I was thinking about my life, been going on and on for 20+ years, and yes, please keep going on...hahaha!!! Hmm..everything keep changing, so do I. Now that Im all alone, and I trying to find my way, spread my wings and phew~~~fly away, up up into the sky. But before I fly....I need to fill up myself....for example,with foods?hahaha~nice. ;-)

1 comment:

HaPPyDeViL said...

lihui~~ be happy o.. yes.. food do help.. ^^