Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bling Bling: i-City, Shah Alam

i-City, the City of Digital Lights, I guess this sound familiar to most of the people in Klang Valley, it is located at Shah Alam Section 7. Millions of colourful LED lights bring the wonderland alive in the dark night. 
I only went to part of the park as it was raining, what a pity. However, it was a good experience, to be in a garden with beautiful, colourful, illuminating trees and flowers, very much like the wonderland in those fairy tales. I felt like don't even want to wink, just wanna keep my eyes wide open to see the wonderful view in front of me. 

Location: Jalan Plumbum 7/102, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam.






My favourite flower - Sunflower :).
Actually, I really appreciate the time to be together, sincerely feel thankful and I wish to remember all the memories, the happy and sad, all of them, because they are simply beautiful, I would like to remember them all.

No comments: